LCS is committed to keeping everyone safe and will provide the latest information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. CDC guidelines are carefully monitored, and we will share this information with employees, participants, and guardians as it becomes available.
LCS is Taking the Following Steps to Keep Everyone Safe and Healthy During the Pandemic:
- All LCS participants, employees, and visitors will have their temperature checked before entering the building.
- All LCS participants, employees, and visitors are required to wear a face covering that covers their nose and mouth.
- LCS is practicing social distancing of at least 6 feet in all areas of the building. Hand shaking will be avoided and can be substituted with a wave, nod, or elbow bump.
- LCS encourages everyone to wash their hands often with soap and water. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout LCS as well.
- LCS is cleaning high touch surfaces throughout the day.
- Employees and participants are requested to self-report if they have come into close contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19. If someone has come into close contact, they are required to quarantine.