Quality Employment Solutions Today
LCS Quality Employment Solutions Today (QEST) helps individuals with varying disabilities find community employment that matches each person’s unique talents and employment goals. QEST Staff are Certified Employment Support Professionals (CESP) that are skilled in supporting each participant on his/her journey toward employment. Support for participants is individualized to address each person’s talents, wants, needs, and employment goals. Additionally, great care is taken to match each person with local business opportunities based on their wants and needs.
The process that LCS uses includes all or some the following based on an “authorization for service” from the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR):
- A personal assessment that focuses on discovering each person’s unique abilities, goals, and starting points
- Resume development or refinement
- Community orientation and/or bus training, if necessary
- Job coaching for the participant until “natural supports” are developed at the job site
- Job development
- Supported employment
- Trial work experiences
- Identification of internship opportunities
If you'd like to learn about our hiring incentives for employers, visit our Business Solutions section on our website.